- To serve and provide access of information to the needs of the users.
- To develop a comprehensive collection policy on current and retrospective medical literature in order to support the academic curriculum.
- To improve the speed and quality of the resource discovery process
- To assist users in making the most of the information they discover
- To collect Library Resources in all formats, broaden and update all collections to meet the needs of users programs and support the various aspects of the institution such as teaching, training, research and service.
- To reduce barriers between the staffs and the users
- To work with users in order to ‘get things right’
- To provide support for personal training and development within the scope of the changing technological environment.