- One week Orientation visit of Dr. Animesh Mishra(Chairman of MEU) between 7th September to 13th September 2013 and Dr. Md. Yunus (Co-ordinator of MEU) between 10th September to 16th September 2013 at K.L. Centre of Medical & technology, AIIMS, New Delhifor Development of Medical Education Technology Unit at NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.
- On 13th -15th March 2014, Five faculty members completed the basic course workshop in Medical Education Technology at Regional Training Centre, KGMU, UP, Lucknow. The Faculty members are as follows:
- Dr. Animesh Mishra, Chairman of MEU & HOD/Professor of Cardiology
- Dr. Md. Yunus, Co-ordinator of MEU & additional Professor of Anaesthesiology
- Dr. Tanie Natung, associate professor of Opthalmology
- Dr. Amitav Sharma, Associate professor of Anatomy
- Dr. Himesh Barman, Assistant professor of Pediatrics
- On 17th – 19th july 2014 Five Faculty member completed the basic Course workshop in Medical Education technology at Regional Training centre, RGMU, UP, Lucknow. The Faculty member are:
- Dr. A. S. Singh, HOD/Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dr. Sharat Agarwal, Associate Professor of Orthopaedics
- Dr. R. Hajong, Associate professor of General Surgery
- Dr. Sriram Sharma, Associate professor of Neurology
- Dr. Sarah ralte, assistant Professor of Anatomy
- On 28th august -6th September 2014, Dr. Md. Yunus Coordinator of MEU and Dr. Animesh Mishra, Chairman of MEU went to the 70th Nartional course of Education Science for Teachers of Health professionals at JIPMER, Ponducherry.
- On18th – 20th September 2014, Five member completed the basis course workshop in Medical Education Technology at Rgional training Centre, KGMU, UP, Lucknow. The faculty members are as follows:
- Dr. Arup Jyoti Baruah, Assistant Professor of General Surgery
- Dr. W.V. Lyngdoh, Associate Professor of Microbiology
- Dr. Nari. M. Lyngdoh, Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology
- Dr. Lanalyn Thangkhiew, Assistant Professor of Opthalmology
- Dr. Syed Wasim Hasan, Assistant professor of Urology
- From April 2014 onwards Continue Medical Education/ faculty development Programme for faculty, Resident Doctors, Nursing Faculty/Lecturer/Tutor & MBBS students has been conducted.
- On 28t3rd July 2014, Medical Education Unit has organized orientation one day Programme for 1st year Post Graduate & Post Doctor (MD/MS/DM) student at Medical Education Unit.
- On 13th November 2014 Medical education Unit has organized Orientation Programme for 1st year MBBS student at LT-1
- On 2nd may 2014, A guest lecture on Medical Education Topic “Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Obective’ by Dr. Biswadeep Das from International Medical University, Kualalumpur, Malaysia at Lt-1(3-4pm)
- On 14th June 2014 A Guest Lecture on “Improving Medical Education: Problems & Prospect” by Dr. K.K.Deepak, Chairman of K.L. Centre of Medical Education & Technology, AIIMS, New Delhi was organized by Medical Education unit at LT-1